|Romancing SaGa/Minstrel Song character|
Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song
Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
Aisha (アイシャ Aisha?) is one of the main protagonists in Romancing SaGa and its remake, Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song. She was born in the Steppes of Galessa and can be found in South Estamir, Tarmitta and Weston.
She is voiced in Japanese by Yumiko Kobayashi and in English by Carrie Savage in the remake.
Aisha has bright red hair, which is kept in multiple braids, split into two groups by a dark red ribbon (?). For her attire, she wears a green vest with yellow markings, and under that she wears a long yellow dress with green and white markings. Around her waist is a small green back with a red triangle motif and lots of dangling white strings.
In Minstrel Song, her hair is not only split into groups of braids, but the groups themselves have a large amount of non tied hair next to the ribbon seperating them. She has a beige shoulder vest with orange markings (?), multicoloured sleeves, a long running cloth with a purple marking and dangling red strings, and white leggins with blue markings. While more noticeable in later art and the actual model, she wears red langerie under her outfit.
Aisha is a nomad girl who has learned the traditions of her people, she is shown to be quite carefree, to the point of naivety. She shows great compassion torwards her people and her friends, which also translated into her stats, Compassion being her best attribute.
Aisha is a young nomad girl from The Taralian Tribe, Aisha lives in a small village in the Steppes of Galessa with her people. However while out exploring the plains on horseback an unusual series of events occur, including an encounter with a prince, a kidnapping and the history of her tribe.
- Aisha's Scenario: Main Character
- Other Scenarios: Playable Character, can be found in pubs in South Estamir, Tarmitta or Weston. It is also possible to recruit her during the "Wuhan's Secret" quest, and it remains the only way to do so before Event Rank 5.
- Initial Attributes
|Hands||Leather Gloves||Legs||Leather Boots|
Character Specific Quests
When recruited early on or chosen as the main character, Aisha will have exteremely low stats in all areas, most notably Strength. However, should the player invest in her, they will find her Dexterity, Magic, and Compassion growth to be exceptional at the cost of very low HP and Endurance. As such, Aisha is best suited to either the back or middle rows.
Her low defenses make her the hardest character to start as, as she will be alone, barely able to defend herself no less, for the majority of her introduction.
- See also: Aisha/Emperors SaGa
Aisha appeared as an obtainable character.
Aisha appears as an obtainable character. General level Aisha temporarily joins in the Flame Tyrant tutorial mission. Her stats aren't great and they don't grow too often. She is almost an identical copy of Monica in terms of proficiencies, meaning that both are good as mages. Her Geisha counterpart begins strong, but can't use any magic. It's best to use Aisha when you don't have Claudia or Shiero as she can fill the role of mage quite well.
Her magic choices are Earth and Wind.
|Rank||HP||Attack||Defense||Agility||Starting Art||Weapon Choice||Note||Get on|
|General||264||25||16||28||Martial||Geisha. Can't use magic.|
|Emperor||435||37||22||41||Cross Slash||Sword||Geisha. Can't use magic.|
- See also: Aisha/Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
Aisha appears as an obtainable character. The regular versions of Aisha are obtainable as gacha units from the regular gacha pool.
Aisha appears as an obtainable card.
Non-SaGa series appearances
Aisha appears as an obtainable character as part of a crossover promotion with Emperors SaGa. Her appearance is based on her original design. Her attribute is Fire and her leader skill is Power raise (パワーレイズ?). Her Brave Bursts are Birds of Fire A (火の鳥?) and Stronger (やきつくす?).
- "Daughter of a Talal tribe of a nomadic nomadic guided by destiny stone. In Garez Sep, I grew up to be innocent and watched by a gentle grandfather. While sending a curiosity as he goes curious, he sends a day running around the meadow, but my grandfather was worried that a cute granddaughter would not be in danger, he secretly regretted that he should have brought up more graciously. But my grandfather's thought was blowing where the wind was blowing, and Aisha who was healthy had shaved a bright smile in the meadow. (運命石に導かれし異界の遊牧民タラール族の娘。ガレサステップにて、優しい祖父に見守られ天真爛漫に育つ。好奇心の赴くままに愛馬を駆って草原を走り回る日々を送るが、祖父は可愛い孫娘が危ない目に遭わないかと心配で、もっとおしとやかに育てるべきだったと密かに後悔していたとか。しかし祖父の想いはどこ吹く風で、元気なアイシャは明るい笑顔を草原中に振り撒いていた。?)"
- —4★ Description
- "Daughter of a nomad group of a foreign world guided by fate destined. Although she was running cheerfully on the meadow, she is caught by a slave merchant one day. It was saved by urban thieves and managed to come back to the grassland to find grandfathers and friends without having anyone in the village who managed to return to the grassland. She was reunited with the family with the cooperation of various people, and she was entrusted with the fate of hindering the rebirth of the evil spirit. The story of Ayasha full of turbulence is still being handed down in a different world with its bright smile. (運命石に導かれし異界の遊牧民の娘。元気に草原を駆けていた彼女だが、ある日奴隷商人に捕えられてしまう。都会の盗賊に救われ、なんとか草原に帰り着いたものの村に人影は無く、祖父や仲間を探すための旅に出る。様々な人々の協力を得て一族と再会した彼女は邪神復活阻止という運命を託された。波乱に満ちたアイシャの物語は、その明るい笑顔と共に今も異界で語り継がれているという。?)"
- —5★ Description
- Unlike other protagonists, Aisha's storyline is fairly flexible. When asked by Neidhart, she may choose whether or not she wishes to see Crystal City. Also, her involvement in the "Wuhan's Secret" quest is optional as well.
- Her storyline is the same in other scenarios; this is mostly noticable when meeting Avi while Aisha's in the team and during the "Missing Taralians" quest.
- Aisha is often referred to as a tomboy in the BradyGame Strategy Guide and in the game itself. Most players disagree on this however, since her clothing and attitude are quite feminine.
- Aisha is one of the only two main characters that start off their story with a mount, the other being Barbara. However, it is possible to use Aisha's mount without her being your main character or in your party. Just simply arrive in the Taralian camp before ER6 and you will be able to take it.
- ↑ https://games.gaym.jp/iPhone/%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96%E3%83%95%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2/wiki/?%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3
- ↑ https://games.gaym.jp/iPhone/%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96%E3%83%95%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2/wiki/?%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3%EF%BC%88%E9%80%B2%E5%8C%96%E5%BE%8C%EF%BC%89