Once a great nation, which controlled a majority of the counties of the world.
To unlock this part of the world, one has to either take a ship from Oapu, any ship reaching Bruelle, or to reach Loban by crossing Isthmus. However, both Melvir and the rest of Bafal are seperated in a way where unless one recruits Claudia or Gray, unlocking this region will require the player to reach from ends.
- Melvir - Capital of the Empire, Melvir is a circular city spread over 2 levels
- Melvir Sewers - Tunnel system running under the city of Melvir
- Loban - A small fortified settlement
- Bruelle - A small settle on the west coast of the Empire
- Aurefont - Home to rich mines and gold depositories
- Aurefont Mine - A prospectors' dream come true
- Mazewood - A thick, and mysterious forest, which often confuses travellers
- Bayre Plateau - Vast mountainous plateau in the center of the Bagal region
|Main characters||Albert - Aisha - Jamil - Claudia - Hawke - Sif - Gray - Barbara|
|Playable characters||Darque/Aldora - Brau - Capt. Silver - Theodore - Diana - Dowd - Dragon Knight - Farah - Frielei - Galahad - Gian - Guella Ha - Herman - Myriam - Neidhart - Patrick - Raphael - Red Mage - Sylvan - The Minstrel|
|Non-playable characters||The Elemental Lords - Constance - Lady Flammar - Lord Heinrich - Eule - Monica - Gato - Marina|
|Villains||Saruin - Minions - Duke Loban - Butcher - Ifrit|
|Mardias||Dry Lands - Rosalia - Bafal Empire - Ligau Isle - Walon Isle - Kjaraht - Frontier - Knights Dominion - Valhalland - Coral Sea - Faerie's Grove|