|SaGa Frontier character|
Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
"Formerly a successful fashion model, Emelia left the modeling industry disillusioned and unhappy with her life. Then she met Ren, who provided her with the love and security she though she'd never find. They were quickly engaged, but to Emelia's horror Ren was murdered before they were married. Though she had only witnessed the crime, Emelia was charged with murder. Armed with the knowledge of the murderer's identity, she escapes from jail to find the man responsible for destroying her happiness."
Emelia's story begins in Despair. She surveys her prison room and her current situation. While eating at the prison cafeteria, she is approached by Annie who sits with her. Annie wonders why someone as good-looking as Emelia is in prison. Emelia has flashbacks to the day Ren was murdered. She went to his house and was wondering if she could maybe show him her wedding dress. The moment she stepped foot inside his house, she saw his disheveled belongings and rushed to his room. She saw a man in a Joker costume exiting Ren's house, leaving his dead body behind.
Emelia is later questioned by Ren's coworker of ten years. He accuses her of killing him while she protests and states that he has no evidence to prove she did it. Emelia's Quest starts in Despair, where she is imprisoned for Ren's murder. The warden offers freedom to the first prisoner to touch the Freedom Rune. Two other prisoners, Annie and Liza, help Emelia reach the rune, thus granting her a pardon.
Afterwards, she chases after Joker, going on missions to Shingrow, Baccarat, and Trinity Base. On her second Trinity Base mission, she receives an angel broach from Mondo. The last mission in the game has her going to a chapel near Yorkland, where she confronts Joker.
When confronting Joker, Emelia realizes that Joker is Ren. She is told to shoot off his mask in order to free him from the possession. After she shoots the mask, she gets married to Ren with Roufas, Liza and Annie in attendance.
Emelia appeared as an obtainable character.
Emelia appears as an obtainable character.
- See also: Emelia/Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
Emelia appears as a character.
SaGa Compilation Trading Card Game
Emelia appears as an obtainable card.
- Emelia does not recruit any Mecs in the game, claiming she is "not good with machines".
- There are two endings for her story. One ending simply has her contemplate her time with Gradius while looking over a cliff. The other has her get married to Ren, who turned out to be the host body for Joker, which was apparently a sentient mask.
- Emelia is able to change her sprite appearance on the map and in battle by changing outfits. Two of her costumes, Pink Tiger and Dancer, change her internal learning rate to match that of Liza and Annie's internal learning rates for martial arts and swords respectively. Her Bunny Girl and Commando costumes improve her internal learning rate for magic and guns respectively (neither of which Emelia actually has any natural talent for).
- While illustrating Emelia and Ren in their wedding outfits, SaGa series illustrator Tomomi Kobayashi had admitted that she has not played Emelia's route.