|Romancing SaGa/Minstrel Song character|
Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song
Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
He is voiced in English by Josh Phillips and in Japanese by Isshin Chiba in the remake.
Gray, as his name suggests, has brown hair with mild greyish undertones, wrapped up in a long ponytail. He wears a red sleeved shirt, ontop of that he wears a blue sleeveless shirt, and yet again ontop of that he wears a white jacket. He also wears typical blueish pants with gray undertones
In Minstrel Song, Gray has received some changes. His hair is no longer wrapped, is mainly gray with purple undertones. He wears a white sleeved shirt with a blue vest ontop. For his legs he wears a typical pair of black pants and some oddly long shoes that reach until his calves.
Not much is known about Gray besides the fact that he's a loner though easy-going. He doesn't seem to remember much about his past actions, as he doesn't recognise Gian even when he describes how he saved him when they were both part of the Imperial Army.
Gray, Galahad and Myriam start out Gray's adventure on Ligau Isle in the hopes of finding treasure. Eventually, he finds an ancient sword called Falcata in the Plains near Jelton. The sword is able to talk and asks Gray to restore it by tempering it with certain materials at a blacksmith. When Gray does as it requests, the once rusty sword is transformed into the mighty Demonbrand.
- Gray's Scenario: Main character
- Other Scenarios: Playable character, recruitable from Melvir, Aurefont or Altours
Note: Recruiting Gray unlocks Northpoint, Uso, Crystal City, Altours, Yeoville, North Estamir, Isthmus, Melvir, Loban, Bruelle, Aurefont and Jelton. Unlocking him can be challenging, as the only easy way to make ventures between Melvir and Aurefont, is to recruit Claudia, whom always shows up with Gray anyway. There is an option to unlock Melvir by going from Rosalia to the Dry Lands, but that poses other problems.
|Hands||Leather Gloves||Feet||Leather Boots|
Gray has above-average stat growth in nearly all areas, with an average HP growth and below-average Endurance and Willpower.
Unlike the other playable main characters who have specifically specialized stats, Gray's customization potential is vast and he can enter into any combat niche and not suffer for it.
Gray's only flaw is his lackluster LP count. While he isn't the easiest character to kill, his delicate defenses cripple him in long-stretches and quests with multiple bosses. Given this, good Armor is highly recommended for him.
Gray appeared as an obtainable character.
Gray appears as an obtainable character. His magic choices are Light and Dark magic.
Gray has an nice stat distribution, he is both strong and nimble, and has an average defense.Also, he can use both light and darkness, meaning that he can up both allies's attack and defense with Dark Sword and Sword Barrier, which is great.If you can't get Hector, try getting Gray, since he is more versatile.
Minstrel Song Gray is quite strong, perhaps the strongest sword user in the game, since he is stronger than future MS Albert(probably will be another sword user).
|Rank||Weapon||HP||Attack||Defense||Speed||Starting Waza||Get On|
|General||Foil||247||25||21||21||None||Missions and Race|
|Emperor||Big Sword||422||37||30||30||Drop Cut||Race|
|MS Emperor||Sword||435||42||30||30||Cross slash||Race|
- See also: Gray/Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
Gray appears as an obtainable character. The regular versions of Gray are obtainable as gacha units from the regular gacha pool.
Gray appears as an obtainable card.
Non-SaGa series appearances
Gray appears as an obtainable character as part of a crossover promotion with Emperors SaGa. His appearance is based on his original design. His attribute is Lightning and his leader skill is Lightning (稲妻?). His Brave Bursts are Revitalization (燕返し?) and Ground rubbing Zangetsu (地擦り残月?).
- "A fencing guy led by a fate destined and a fencing swordsman. It is an adventurer who is reputed as a prestige in the territory of the different world, often with a request for a name. For him, however, treasure, fame, power, even good and evil are unlikely to be trivial. Although I get the impression of being a lone wolf from the attitude set on the slope and the dangerous one if it is interesting and living in a lonely way, there are two buddies, the crusader of the ice sword and the fiery fireman of the ice sword, always adventurous with three people It seems they were doing. (運命石に導かれし異界の剣士。異界の地バファル帝国において一流と評判の冒険家で、名指しで依頼を受けることもしばしば。ただし彼にとっては財宝も名声も権力も、善悪ですらも取るに足らない事らしい。斜に構えた態度と、危険な方が面白いと刹那的に生きる姿からは一匹狼という印象を受けるが、氷剣の聖戦士と無鉄砲な火術士という二人の相棒がおり、いつも三人で冒険していたようだ。?)"
- —4★ Description
- "A fencing guy led by a fate destined and a fencing swordsman. Since taking over the escort of a woman as a skilled adventurer, it is involved in a conspiracy within the Baphal Empire. Starting with the gold embezzlement case, he made a number of accomplishments such as rescuing lurking investigators who had disappeared and destroying the evil cults lurking underground, and he was once a leading figure in the prevention of the evil rebellion. The story of a grueling battle of gray and evil spirits is said to be handed down in a different world, still breaking that god and swordsmanship. (運命石に導かれし異界の剣士。腕利きの冒険家としてとある女性の護衛を引き受けて以来バファル帝国内の陰謀に巻き込まれていく。金塊横領事件を皮切りに、消息を絶った潜入捜査員の救出や、地下に潜む邪悪な教団の壊滅など多くの功績を上げ、いつしか邪神復活阻止の立役者となっていた。グレイと邪神の壮絶な戦いの物語は、その神を破りし剣術と共に今も異界で語り継がれているという。?)"
- —5★ Description
Monster Hunter Frontier Z
- Gray is the only character aside from Albert to undergo an outfit change upon completing his unique quest. After Gray has tamed the Demonbrand, a design reminiscent of a tear-drop will permanently embed itself onto the bottom-front of Gray's suit.
- Gray is the only character that can trigger the "Voice of the Blade" quest after tempering the Falcata. Although other main characters can pick up the Falcata in the Treasure Cave and temper it, they will not be able to trigger the "Voice of the Blade" quest.
- ↑ https://games.gaym.jp/iPhone/%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96%E3%83%95%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2/wiki/?%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4
- ↑ https://games.gaym.jp/iPhone/%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96%E3%83%95%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2/wiki/?%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%EF%BC%88%E9%80%B2%E5%8C%96%E5%BE%8C%EF%BC%89