|Romancing SaGa 2 character|
|Appearances||Romancing SaGa 2|
Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
- "You came to rescue me! And what's more, made it all the way here past the monsters without a hitch. Since you are so strong... I would ask of you a favor. There is a monster blocking the path in the shrine. Could you do something about it for me?"
- —First meeting with Rocbouquet
Rocbouquet (ロックブーケ Rokkubūke?) is one of The Seven Heroes and one of the main antagonists from Romancing SaGa 2. She is one of the The Seven Heroes. She is the only female member of the group and is the sister of Noel.
Rocbouquet has a great interest in treasure and is trying to solve the secret of an ancient temple in the jungle at the time the player encounters her. She has control over all the men in the jungle village Eirunep. She would have been the queen of Salamat.
Her signature move is Temptation, which charms all male party members.
In her human form, Rocbouquet was depicted as a beautiful young woman with long, flowing blonde hair tied into a ponytail. She wore a black headpiece emblazoned with a pink jewel and red accents. She wore a black neck piece with a pink jewel on it. She wore a red bustier top with black shoulder pads and a long white skirt that was slit on its side. She wore black, stylized gloves.
Following her corruption, Rocbouquet retained her beauty and unfurled her ponytail, showing her long and flowing blue hair. She wears a lily in her hair. She wears a red choker with a blue pendant on it. She wears a regal, stylized dress with accents of black and orange upon it. She has vines coiled around her arms with flowers blooming on them. She wears black, stylized boots.
Prior to the events of the game, Rocbouquet was present in the Forgotten Village and had served as one of the Seven Heroes. At some point, the Seven Heroes started using their powers against their own people. The Seven Heroes were banished via a device that transferred them to another dimension.
After thousands of years had passed, the Seven Heroes returned from the other dimension to wreak their vengeance on the world.
Rocbouquet went on to conquer Eirunep and become its queen, seducing all of the men in area to do her bidding. As a result of her actions towards the people of Eirunep, the Amazon have grown wary of her presence.
It is later revealed by Orieve that the defeated hero was actually a clone of the original hero. Rocbouquet is ultimately defeated by the Emperor when her true body is decimated in the final battle.
She is one of the weakest of the seven in both her second form and her first. She however still should not be taken lightly as she has very high magic power and can do massive damage in her first form her attacks mainly consist of wind dart a single target wind magic she can do high damage with it and her Temptation but if your team is all female which it should be for her (Unless it is your first encounter in the dungeon you encounter her in, in which the lead must be male to fight her) then there is no need to worry and it causes her to waste a turn. In her second form she has the powerful call thunder magic it can hit all party members and has a chance to instantly kill them. Care should be taken for her second form to reduce some of the damage taken from thunder magic Air Screen should be used and of course again have an all female team as she still has Temptation. The Moleman and Salamander also work well as the Moleman has the iron will which protects him from all mental status affects and the Salamander is female.
Equipping the Somon Ring can also negate Temptation if one wishes to take her out as soon as possible. The Demonstone Ring can also be used but can never be removed and costs 1 LP from the party member equipped with it every time you stay at an Inn, unless you sleep in Gerard's Room.
- Main article: /Other appearances
Rocbouquet has appeared in the following games throughout the SaGa series:
- Emperors SaGa as a playable character.
- Imperial SaGa as a playable character.
- Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe as a playable character.
- SaGa Compilation Trading Card Game as a series of cards.
- SaGa THE STAGE: Shichi Eiyū no Kikan as a main character in the musical.
Non-SaGa guest appearances
- Main article: Rocbouquet/Other appearances#Guest appearances
Rocbouquet has had key guest appearances in the following non-SaGa games:
- Chocobo's Chocotto Farm series as an obtainable ensemble outfit.
- Dragon's Dogma Online series as an obtainable ensemble outfit.
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius series as a playable character.
- Final Fantasy Dimensions II series as a playable character.
- Final Fantasy Tactics S series as a playable character.
- Gestalt Odin series as a playable character.
- Guardian Cross series as a playable character.
- Lord of Vermilion series as a playable character.
- Monster Hunter Frontier Z series as an obtainable outfit.
- Rise of Mana series as a playable character.
- Valhalla Gate series as a playable character.
- Rocbouquet's name was inspired by taking Ikebukuro, the name of one of the seven major train stations on the Tokyo Yamanote Line, and writing it backwards in katakana with the following modifications:
- 池袋 ＞ イケブクロ ＞ ロクブケイ ＞ ロ(ッ)クブ(ー)ケ
- 池袋 ＞ イケブクロ ＞ ロクブケイ ＞ ロ(ッ)クブ(ー)ケ
- Rocbouquet and Noel are the most human-looking members of the Seven Heroes.
- Like Wagnas, she uses no physical attacks at all in Romancing SaGa 2.
- Out of all the characters in the SaGa universe, Rocbouquet has the most appearances in games outside the series.
SaGa Series Monsters
|Blood Sucker - Bloody Mary - Margarita - Spritzer - Great One - Mystic - Killing Machine - Shadow - Grasshopper - Hell Beast - Lilith - Medusa - Vritra - Pyro Hydra - Nighthead - Zombie - Vampire - Dread Knight - Black Widow - Peg Powler - Tweeter - Dead Haunter - Skull Flyer - Watchman - Valkyrie - Creeper - Nasty Petal - Signal Tree - Tube Worm|
|Wagnas - Noel - Rocbouquet - Subier - Kzinssie - Bokhohn - Dantarg - The Destroyer - Aunas - Byunei - Forneus - Saruin - Saruin Minions - Vadagara - Death|