|Romancing SaGa/Minstrel Song character|
Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song
Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
She is voiced in Japanese by Mika Doi and in English by Megan Hollingshead in the remake.
- 1 Profile
- 2 Story
- 3 Gameplay
- 4 Other appearances
- 5 Non-SaGa series appearances
- 6 Gallery
- 7 References
- 8 Navigation
Sif is a tall, blonde woman, sporting dark silver armor with blue undertones, a few tatoos on her arms and legs, long blue socks, a bandada (?), a couple of bracelets, and a transparent fabric on her lower torso.
In Minstrel Song, Sif has seen a couple of changes. Firstly, she has a pair of horns on her head, it is unknown if they are natural or just headwear. She has short blonde hair, wears a yellow jacket and pants, and to finish off, blue leggins and yellow shoes. While wearing these clothes in her artwork, her ingame look is more inline with her original appearance, wearing bulky armor, though she still retains her horns.
Sif is a bold and hardened Vallhaland warrior. She is deeply connected with her people and land, as she decides to head back home unlike the rest of the protagonists in the 100% completion bonus cutscene.
Sif is a Valhallan warrior living uneventfully in Gato's Village, until the day Gato sends her to investigate a disturbance. He tells her that the weather is getting unusually warm, and that monsters have infested the nearby caves.
- Sif's Scenario: Main character
- Albert's Scenario: Automatically joins when Albert reaches Valhalland
- Other Scenario: Playable character, recruitable from Crystal City, Altours.
Note: Recruiting Sif unlocks Crystal City, Altours, Yeoville, Mirsaburg, Eugenstadt, Shiverland and Gato's Village. With just 2 possible locations for her to appear in, recruiting her is not that hard. Recruiting Barbara or Gray is bound to unlock them, should one not yet have them.
Zweihander, Hand Axe,
|Head||Light Helm||Chest||Fur Vest|
|Hands||Leather Gloves||Feet||Leather Boots|
Sif starts off very well-armed, pointing her towards physical combat. Her Strength, Endurance, and HP advance very quickly, making Sif a very powerful tank for your party. Her fatal flaw lies in her Agility, which grows rather slowly. Don't expect her to be the first character to act.
As with most RPG powerhouses, Sif has little use for magic, and in fact has the weakest magic growth in the game.
Sif appears as an obtainable character.
Sif appears as an obtainable character.
- See also: Sif/Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe
Sif appears as an obtainable character. The regular version of Sif is obtainable as a gacha unit from the regular gacha pool. Her SS-rank version is available exclusively in the ticket gacha pool.
SaGa Compilation Trading Card Game
Sif appears as an obtainable card.
Non-SaGa series appearances
Sif appears as an obtainable character as part of a crossover promotion with Emperors SaGa. Her appearance is based on her original design. Her attribute is Water and her leader skill is Ryujin (龍陣?). Her Brave Bursts are Tang Bao broke (唐竹割り?) and Flying crown of head attack (飛翔脳天撃?).
- "Destiny guided by a stone and a warrior of a different world. It is a woman's gift that can not be marginal even by strong male village people who live in the terrible cold earth giant Balharant. The personality is exuberant and open-minded, accepting and overcoming every hardship against any suffering. Such a girl was longed for by many people regardless of gender and women, but some people say that they were longing for a feminine life. It must be super scaly sword than an elegant dress. (運命石に導かれし異界の戦士。異界の酷寒の大地バルハラントに暮らす狩猟民族で屈強な村の男達でもかなわない女傑である。性格は豪快にして闊達、どんな苦難に対しても全てを受け入れ乗り越えてゆく。そんな彼女は男女を問わず多くの人々に頼られ慕われていたが、本当は女性らしい人生に憧れていたのではと言う者もいる。優雅なドレスよりも無骨な大剣の方が似合うに違いないのだが。?)"
- —4★ Description
- "Destiny guided by a stone and a warrior of a different world. She was bored with a lonely life in a cold place and leaves the village with a nomination to send the boy who rescued from the shipwreck to his hometown. On the way to the journey, I was appointed an honorary knight by making good use of the knights I got through. I will crush the plan of the evil spirit taking over the knight team and stop it until the evil spirit by that momentum. Siff 's story that led to the rescue of the different world is said to have been handed down in a different world, along with its brilliant personality. (運命石に導かれし異界の戦士。酷寒の地での細々とした暮らしに退屈していた彼女は、難破船から救助した少年を故郷に送る名目で村を出る。 旅の途上、腑抜けた騎士団に活を入れたことで名誉騎士に任命された。騎士団を乗っ取る邪神の計画を打ち砕き、その勢いで邪神復活まで阻止してしまう。異界の大地を救うに至ったシフの物語は、その豪快な人柄と共に今も異界で語り継がれているという。?)"
- —5★ Description